Sunday, December 20, 2009

Random Photos, Fall 2009


At the end of Sept., Bill & I met at Big Laurel, near Hot Springs NC, for the first ever meeting of the Big Laurel Mtn POA -- there was no quorum, but we still had a great time camping in drenching downpours at the private park on the Big Laurel Creek. Unfortunately, the wood-fired hot tub was not functional (a problem with the spring-fed plumbing.)







































A great time was had by all at the piano bar cocktail party at the H-P's.





























I made a quick trip to Murray at the end of October, saw Bill's new house.


































Thanksgiving in two stages.












UU Jammers met at Dan & Brenda's.




Here are some of my work cohorts at the company holiday party.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Nice photos. But why is Larry glaring at the sweet potatoes?

8:21 PM, December 30, 2009  
Blogger Pville Peg said...

I yam not sure.

5:49 AM, December 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home